THE MICHAEL KELLY MOD SHOP
Lindy Fralin Pickups
Each pickup is hand-wound in Virginia under the watchful eye of Lindy Fralin himself. The attention to detail and focus on tone is why we enjoy doing so much with Lindy.
Mod Shop 50 Fralin
The Mod Shop 50 Fralin sounds and plays every bit as good as it looks. We worked with our good friend and amazing pickup maker Lindy Fralin to find just the right pickups and mod for this limited edition model. We use his Steel Poled 43 pickups which are hot, full, rich and dynamic. These pickups retain traditional style sounds but with the output of a classic P90. The top is striped ebony with a 3-ply black pickguard. We make the Mod Shop 50 Fralins all as a short-run product. That means we offer them from time to time, always in a small quantity, meaning you are getting a hard to find limited run guitar at a very affordable price... Enjoy!
- MK50MSEPLM Striped Ebony PRODUCT ID CC50FRA
- Top: Striped Ebony
- Body: Alder
- Binding: Maple
- Construction: Bolt On
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 10.5"
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1950
- Scale Length 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Electronics: master volume - master tone - 3-way blade switch
- Neck Pickup: Fralin Steel Poled 43 with open chrome cover
- Bridge Pickup: Fralin Steel Poled 43
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Die Cast
- Bridge Type: Vintage with brass saddles
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.