63OP Faded Black
Sleek, comfortable and sonically versatile the 63OP is the perfect guitar for the gigging musician. The Open Pore finish on this guitar provides a more natural feel. This finish will preserve the natural acoustic properties of this tonewood while still providing excellent protection. Put that with our trio of Rockfield® pickups found on all the 1963 models, complete with push/pull coil split on the tone knob for the humbucker, and you get a striking guitar with many tonal possibilities that is as much fun to play as it looks.
- MK63OBKERB Faded Black
- Body: Sungkai
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: 1960
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.10-.46)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone (with push/pull coil split for humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: MK Fat Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: MK Classic Center Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: MK Vintage Plus Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Locking MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2 point floating tremolo
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.