Save $70 on this guitar for limited time.
Discount applied in cart. Valid January 15th to March 31st, 11:59pm ET, while supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. Valid only at MichaelKellyGuitars.com and participating Michael Kelly dealers. Valid in the United States only.
Select a color: Black
Whether you’re playing chugging rhythms or blistering leads, the 1962 does it all. Custom Rockfield SWM humbuckers provide bold punch, while the iconic double- cutaway body shape allows for comfortable upper-fret playability for blues and metal runs. A coil-split gets you from vintage glassy tones to a raucous beast at the flip of a switch.
A two-point floating tremolo provides tuning stability while still allowing for dramatic dives. Complete with a contoured basswood body, 22 medium jumbo frets, and a slim roasted flame maple neck, the 1962 looks as it good as it feels. Available in a maple top with a solid finish, the 1962 boasts stunning style, scorching sound, and a superb feel for the rock player who knows no boundaries.
- MK62SGBMCR Black
- Body: Basswood
- Binding: Cream
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck: Roasted Hard Flame Maple
- Fretboard: Roasted Flame Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 13.8” / 350mm
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Scale Length 25.5" / 648mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Electronics: Volume and Tone Knobs, 3-way pickup selector switch, Mini-toggle switch (Coil Split)
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield SWM Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield SWM Humbucker
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Keys: Die Cast
- Bridge Type: 2-Point Tremolo
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.