Save $150 on this guitar for a limited time. Discount applied in cart. Valid May 1st - June 30th, 2023, 11:59pm ET while supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. Valid only at MichaelKellyGuitars.com and participating Michael Kelly dealers. Valid in the United States only.
Select a color: Transparent Blue
Whether you’re playing chugging rhythms or blistering leads, the 1962 Flame does it all. A pair of Rockfield PAF humbuckers produce an aggressive punch, while the iconic double- cutaway silhouette allows for easy access to the upper frets. A two-point floating tremolo provides tuning stability while still allowing for dramatic dives.
A single coil-split gets you from vintage glassy tones to a raucous beast at the flip of a switch. Complete with a contoured basswood body, 22 medium jumbo frets, and matching headstock, the 1962 Flame stands out from the crowd.
- MK62FTBMCR Transparent Blue
- MK62FTRMCR Transparent Red
- Top: Flame Maple
- Body: Basswood
- Binding: Cream
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Neck: Roasted Flame Maple
- Fretboard: Roasted Hard Flame Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 13.8” / 350mm
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dots
- Scale Length 25.5" / 648mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120 (.009-.042)
- Electronics: Volume and Tone Knobs, 3-way pickup selector switch, Mini-toggle switch (Coil Split)
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield PAF
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield PAF
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Keys: Die Cast
- Bridge Type: MK Twin-Edge, 2-Point Tremolo
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.