Triple 50 Boutique Mod
With its special wiring mod, the Triple 50 delivers more options. It starts with a traditional two-pickup setup, but we add a middle pickup and give you total control of that pickup for one hot mod.
With the Triple 50, we have broken away from the traditional setup of two single coil pickups and have added a third single coil pickup in between the normal bridge and neck pickups. We have also updated the Triple 50 with a wiring mod that is unique in that we still utilize the standard 3 way selector switch but have added an additional mini toggle switch that allows you to bring the middle single coil pickup in or out of your mix so that you get even more tonal options.
The Triple 50 is one of the most versatile and tonally rich models within our 1950's line, and will quickly become your favorite go-to guitar.
- MKT5SGBMRO Gloss Black
- MKT5SBUERU Black Burl
- Top: Burl Maple on Black Burl
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt On
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony on Black Burl | Maple on Gloss Black
- Fretboard Radius: Compound 10.5" to 16"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Headstock: MK In-line 6 with Birdseye Maple
- Scale Length 25.50" (647.7mm)
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.10-.46)
- Electronics: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x 3 Way Selector Switch, 1 x Mini Toggle
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield Chrome Covered Vintage-T
- Middle Pickup: Rockfield Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield Classic-T
- Hardware Finish: Black on Black Burl | Chrome on Gloss Black
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Vintage Ashtray with Die Cast Saddles
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.