Legacy Dragonfly Flame
The Legacy Dragonfly mandolin has been a global top seller for over five years. This is a high-end mandolin with all the most important features and building techniques that define a stage-ready F-style mandolin. In typical Michael Kelly fashion however we deliver it at a great value.
We start with a solid spruce top which was deeply carved. The back and sides are extraordinary flame maple, again all solid woods. Of course an all solid and carved mandolin is what you want to get the best tone, but we top that off with other upgrades like a die-cast tailpiece and tightly fitted dovetail neck joint. To enhance playability we radius both the fingerboard and bridge. Of course we can not help but mention the intricate inlay made from real pearl and abalone. Because ease of tuning and tuning stability is a priority we upgraded the tuners for you to be Grover tuners.
There is a reason that this is the F-style mandolin that you keep hearing about. It is fun to play and great to look at. Enjoy!
- MKMALAVEG Antique Violin Satin PRODUCT ID MKLDFAVS
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body: Flame Maple (solid)
- Side Material: Flame Maple (solid)
- Binding: 3 ply white -black
- Construction: Dovetail
- Neck: Maple
- Binding: Single-Ply White
- Fretboard: Radiused Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Dragonfly Inlay
- Headstock: F-Style Mandolin
- Scale Length 13 7/8 in / 352.425 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Nut Material: Graphtech¨ Tusqª
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 28.6mm
- Strings: EXP74 Coated Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, Medium, 11-40
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Keys: Grover w/pearl white tuners
- Bridge Type: Radiused Rosewood
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.