Legacy Dragonfly Flame Electric
Take the stage, leave the microphone behind. The Legacy Dragonfly Flame E is built for the stage. The integrated Fishman system is specially voiced for this mandolin. The pickup is built into the bridge and the side-mounted controls allow you to tweak the tone and even includes a tuner. This mandolin captures and amplifies what you play — each chord, percussive note, and chop — all without the challenges of having a live microphone on stage.
The Legacy Dragonfly Flame E has been a best seller for over 15 years for a reason. The pickup system is built into a carefully crafted quality instrument. The top is hand carved from solid spruce, the back and sides are solid flame maple. We radius the fingerboard and bridge to make it more comfortable to play and have upgraded the fingerboard, tuner, and bridge all to give you the great f-style mandolin that you are looking for.
- MKMELVSEG Antique Violin Satin PRODUCT ID MKLDFEAVS
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body: Flame Maple (Solid)
- Side Material: Flame Maple (Solid)
- Binding: 3 ply white -black
- Construction: Dovetail
- Neck: Maple
- Binding: Single-Ply White
- Fretboard: Radiused Ebony (starting in July 2017, older models are rosewood)
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Dragonfly Inlay
- Headstock: F-Style Mandolin
- Scale Length 13 7/8 in / 352.425 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Nut Material: Graphtech® Tusq
- Nut Type: Standard
- Nut Width: 28.6mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXP74 Coated Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings, Medium, 11-40
- Electronics: Fishman® / MK preamp w/ Volume-Bass-Midrange-Treble & Tuner
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore Under Saddle Transducer
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Keys: Grover®
- Bridge Type: Radiused Ebony
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.