The 2 Output Option
Unlock the full potential of your MK Hybrid with a Y-cable. This allows you to send the signal from the magnetic pickups to one amp or channel and the signal from the acoustic tone to another. This lets you perfect your sound.
NOTE: Use of Y-cable is optional, use regular cable to a single amp or channel, no problem!
Hybrid Special Lefty
Quickly switch from powerful electric guitar tones to big acoustic guitar sounds, with just the flip of the switch. That is what makes the Hybrid Special a top selling guitar world wide.
- MKHSSSBPYZL Spalted Burst PRODUCT ID MKHYSSPB-LH
- Top: Spalt Maple
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Binding: 5-ply white - black
- Construction: Set Neck
- Neck: Mahogany
- Binding: Single-Ply White
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Abalone Block
- Headstock: Traditional MK Electric
- Scale Length 24.75 in / 628.65 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Modern C
- Nut Type: Synthetic Graphite
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Electronics: humbucker pickup volume w/ push-pull coil tap, acoustic pickup volume, humbucker tone, 3-way pickup selector, humbucker/ acoustic 3-way blend switch
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield® SWC
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield SWC / Fishman® Powerchip
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Grover®
- Bridge Type: Pau Ferro MK Acoustic
- Hybrid Special Lefty Manual: Click here for PDF
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.