With a blend of style, tone and incredible playability the Element 4OP was designed to be played and enjoyed. The open pore finish preserves the natural acoustic properties of the sungkai body, a tonewood that offers an even tone across all frequencies and loads of sustain. The maple neck and fingerboard provide a tight low end with a solid bite. The 34” scale length combined with the comfort “C” neck profile and satin finish gives the Element 4OP a smooth and quick playing feel.
Created with the most demanding players in mind, the electronics were designed to offer complete sonic flexibility. The Element 4OP is equipped with two Rockfield single coil pickups and paired with a 2-band active preamp for quickly dialing in a wide range of sounds. A push/pull pot bypasses the preamp for a passive vintage tone. From tight low-end punch to sparkling highs, the Element 4OP will quickly become your go to instrument on stage or in the studio.
- MKO4OTRMRC Transparent Red
- MKO4OYBMRC Transparent Yellow
- MKO4OBKMRC Transparent Black
- Body: Sungkai
- Construction: Bolt On
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length 34"
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Comfort C
- Nut Material: Synthetic Graphite
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Strings: D'Addario .045-105
- Electronics: Master Volume with Push/Pull for Active/Passive switching, Pickup Blend, Bass, Treble
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield MK4SA
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield MK4SA
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: MK Standard Bass
California Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.